Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dancing in Neptune's Song


I really am enjoying the rhythm of my life. One move changed so much for me. When it got rough I reminded myself that LOVE was constant. There was a time when I let anger take charge and the ability to control my feelings seemed impossible. Living with the Man I love and who has unconditionally loved me has been exciting.
We are two people who never want to stop learning especially if it means we are better for it. I am learning how to love and how to communicate better.

I have such a big heart. I love to give, to help and to listen. My new job gives me the opportunity to do these things that make me happy in turn. I am passionate about what I do which is what I have been looking forward to doing for some time now.
I haven't forgotten about all the ways that have helped me get to this point. I have reconnected with the sources that have blessed me.

The days ahead are filled with wonderful stories to share.




Photo by: Veronica Marie Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment