Thursday, April 30, 2009

An Afternoon in the Park with Mextacy




I decided to put a video together of my visit to Gasworks Park in 2008. Since I'm all blah n' stuff I checked out the remix option for videos on Photobucket and I think it's awesome! It was so fun and easy to use.Check it out.

This cough has got the best of me. The buzz in my head won't go away and I feel so sensitive. So vulnerable and receptive. Yuck! I'll feel better soon but I hope it's sooner than later.

Yesterday, I had a great time at practice. My friend really liked the new material we had as well as the some of the tunes she heard before with a new attitude. Vocal classes go a long way ;)She joined in on Damaged and harmonized with me.We are working on the chorus and the big blow out and the end of the song. FUN!
When were were done I stuck around after to check out the Metal band who shares our practice space with us, Hidden Casualties.They are also good Friends. Ben,their singer, just got back from Arizona. It was their first practice in 6 months. It was rockin'! When they were done Jared took Nell's place and got on the drums and Chris has his guitar strapped,Levi played his bass and I grabbed the mic.We jammed out and I got all metal. It was hardcore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment