Friday, May 1, 2009

Hello Universe, I feel so much better and I must give thanks to Mother Nature and the Stinging Nettle for all their wonderful benefits. I had Nettle tea while I read my book last night. When I was done reading I meditated and gave thanks to all the wonderful herbs that were created under the Sun and the Moon for us to heal our bodies.I woke up without that awful cough that's been the center of my pain for the last few days. RELIEVED! It's amazing to have the joy you experience after a bad experience. You have a desire to conquer and make all the wrongs, right. You have a new attitude and a strong sense of passion to live a lovely life. Yay,I said I wanted to feel better sooner than later and I do! I do!

Another thing I love to do is share. It is my birth month and there is lots to check out. Here are a few shows happening in Seattle.


High Ceiling
May 1 2009 9:00P
SPRINGFEST Shelton, Washington



Vast Void
May 9 2009 9:00P
The Monkey Pub Seattle University District, Washington


Indecisive Rhythm
May 14 2009 9:00P
Ms. Rhythm’s Birthday Bash/Costume Party at the Funhouse w/Perfume, Ripspacer & All Bets On Death Seattle




I will have more for you to check out. My band is playing on the 16th. Details will be posted soon.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, honey! Gotta get well for your upcoming show! xo kelly from innerspace yoga and organic orgy!

    ReplyDelete