Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Did It


Yes, it's true I did it, with some help of course. I accomplished one of my childhood dreams. I played my first show! I sang my lyrics and performed with one of my most fabulous & talented buddies in the World, Vin. Thank you Vin, you are great!
One of many to come, for sure. My friends came out to support the cause and show some love. I had a great time on stage. It was all so natural.We opened up with Oyo (Vin) performing Uncertainty. Sly was on the side giving me encouragement and reminding me to get the party started.Thanks, Sly. I did what I do best and got people to throw their hands up in the air and clap their hands.It felt great!The coolest thing to see was my head banging rocker friends hollering like the were at a metal show so I gave them a growl on 2 steps behind.LOL Fabulous!
I'd like to suggest to give a few bands a listen. The Second Scene had the pleasure of sharing the stage with two bands STILLSTAND and Veritas. Both bands just rocked out and had a good time which is what truly gets my attention. If you get a chance come out and see STILLSTAND and The Second Scene perform together again on the 13Th of June at La Cantina in Seattle.Thanks to all that made it and have a super fantastic week.

STILLSTAND
www.myspace.com/stillstandoperation

Veritas
www.myspace.com/veritasband

Oyo
www.myspace.com/oyoempire

Mextacy
www.myspace.com/mextacy008

1 comment: