Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh it's crazy! Crazy what?


Accomplishments, yes I have many. I am doing my best, really just doing what I want. So, yes, I am happy with what I have accomplished. Let's start with the crazy cool things I have done in the last 12 months. Learned how to start over, quit with the bad habits because really they don't equal happiness. No,no they don't! I have made great friends, I communicate in a positive way and have even created boundaries. Yup, boundaries are great, my friend. I started a project with a laptop producer and we have written, performed and encouraged each other to share music and have fun. When I get the chance, I network with other aspiring musicians and song-writers doing what ever I can to help even if it's just to listen. This is great, these are actually short-term goals I have accomplished. I wanted to include these methods as a way of life and learn from my mistakes. I can happily say I have. Go V! Rock on Goddess!!! There are also things that I can not change. That is crazy ewwl! It makes me sick to think that these things are not happening fast enough, not as quick as I'd like. But am I doing my best? I could do better. I will do better, while I am doing that I am going to pray, sing and go to school while I praise the Universe. Proudly accepting the fact I am living and I have the opportunity to do all these wonderful things.
Oh yes it is Crazy Cool!

Photo by Shaun Karry
Winter 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment