Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Staying In


I celebrate life everyday, blessed to be a female, to be loved, respected and decisive. Lately, I have been hard on myself. Sometimes I say negative things about my life that are not true. Why? Because sometimes I am uncomfortable and unable to deal with the natural rhythm of my life.I let myself think. Oh and you know, you can get carried away if you let yourself.
I do what I can to make things happen. Now, I just need to let them happen. I pray, I create, I worship and praise my Creator, my Moon ,and Prana. Growing up was rough. I had to learn all over again. I had to teach myself how to be a respected individual, be responsible and learn to be positive.Yes, it all began a few years back. So I am like a new born in my adult years.
Realizing the truth about people you care about can be difficult. My biggest and toughest struggle has been dealing with my father. I love him but I can't change him or anything he has done. I can't make it right for him or anyone else. I can only for me. But I can be your sunshine, I can do that.
I am growing older and some of the things that were important to me just aren't anymore. I no longer want to make anyone's problem my problems.But,I wanna help them stay strong and positive. It doesn't mean I love them any less but really, why do I want that energy. I am sensitive enough to begin with and I have been this way for as long as I can remember. I have worked on not being so much so,now. I can't believe I ever wanted to be in the first place. This must be because of my desire to want everything to work out, be okay, be alright.
I am only going to be me. A wonderful, positive, encouraging connoisseur of life. Tonight I am going to spend the holiday away from the bar. I am going to cook a traditional dish and have a glass of wine. I'm going to make a toast to you, Universe.

2 comments:

  1. that's a sure sign of growth and independence (I am growing older and some of the things that were important to me just aren't anymore. I no longer want to make anyone's problem my problems). glad we're blog friends! xo kel

    ReplyDelete